2014 Stimson Ocean Pointer Launch
View Full Specifications
Cowichan Bay, BC
m/v "Minnie the Moocher"
This East Coast “David Stimson’ design is absolutely stunning! The 2014 19’6′ Ocean Pointer Center Console (modified version with KABOTA DIESEL inboard) is a rare example of style and grace in the PNW.
“Minnie” was built on Vancouver Island by a local craftsman/ mariner….our repeat client worked methodically with regard to the design details and hardware to keep her true in East Coast style.
Winner of the 2014 Vancouver Wooden Boat Show, she’s still as polished as the day she was built……”Minnie” is always dry stored and on a custom trailer (included!)
Offered much lower than replacement – Call Charles for showing today! – Located offsite so please call for an appointment.
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Alloy
Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Design & Construction
- "Minnie The Moocher" is a modified Ocean Pointer (inboard) – By David Stimson
- Strip planked cedar on plywood semi-bulkheads
- Mahogany back-bone, Mahogany stringers West Expoxy glued
- Fasteners – Silicon bronze
- Deck – Vectra fabric & epoxy over BS 1088 Marine Occume plywood.
- Cockpit – Self-bailing – Vectra fabric & epoxy over BS 1088 Marine Occume plywood.
- Flotation – 900 Lbs. Foam
- Trim – Mahogany, varnished
- Rub Rail – Jatoba, oiled
- Topsides – Endura, tinted to "Kirby Green Gray"
- Deck & Cockpit – Endura tinted to Awlgrip "Moon Dust"
- Cockpit Anti-slip – Endura tinted to Awlgrip "Castle Tan"
- Kubota V15005 4 – Cylinder diesel 33.5 Hp. @ 3000 RPM
- Diecon Marine conversion
- Hayes aluminum bell h1256 housing and gear adaptor
- Marine Gear – ZF 25A 1.548:1 with trolling valve
- Rudder – Buck Algonquin MS59 125 strut and 10R3XBR1.2
- Shaft/ Propellor – Aquamet 22 1" shaft with bronze coupling and ZF 14" x 11" 3 blade prop
- Norscot shaft seal
- Steering – Kobelt 7031 hydraulic helm and 7040B cylinder, bronze spoke wheel
- Engine Controls – Kobelt 2042 HL
- Control Cables – Felsted
- Trolling Valve Interlock – Panish Marine Systems
- Chartplotter – Garmin GSD22
- Depth Sounder – Garmin 3005C
- VHF – ICOM IC-M504 With digital antenna
- VHF (Handheld) – Standard Horizon HX851
- AIS – Digital AIT1000 Transponder with digital antenna
- Bronze and mahogany pike pole
- Laminated custom wood oar
- laminated custom fish net
- Anchor(s) – Fortress and small folding grapple with rode and chain
- Bimini cover
- TRAILER – Single axle with electric/ hydraulic brakes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Charles at 250-755-5887 or email Charles@charlesdavidyachts.com to view