2006 Hunter 33
View Full Specifications
“Amani” is a fantastic vessel is equipped with all the features you need to make your time on the water both comfortable and enjoyable. With a spacious cockpit that comfortably seats 6 people, you’ll have plenty of room to relax and take in the scenery. The boat’s open transom provides easy access to the water, making boarding with pets or provisions a breeze!
Below deck, the Hunter 33 boasts a stylish and functional interior that will make you feel right at home. The boat’s full galley includes a refrigerator, freezer, stove, and microwave oven, so you can cook up delicious meals while you’re out on the water. The main salon features a comfortable U-shaped seating area that can be converted into a double berth, separate aft cabin with a queen-size bed and ESPAR “Hydronic” diesel heat for those cool nights!
- New Highfield RIB Tender with Mercury 6 hp Kicker
- New Davit System
- Fresh Wax in Spring of 2023
- Yanmar Diesel With Only 803 Hours!
- ESPAR “Hydronic” Heating, SS BBQ & More……..
Fantastic moorage can be assumed in Nanaimo.
Call our office direct today.
* * * * * * Keep Scrolling for More Information * * * * * *
The Hunter 33 was first produced in 2004 and continued until 2012. It has a spacious interior for a 33-foot sailboat and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
- Forward Cabin: The forward cabin features a large V-berth with an overhead hatch for ventilation. There is storage beneath the berth as well as hanging locker to port and bench seat to starboard.
- Main Salon: The main salon features a U-shaped dinette to port and a straight settee to starboard. The dinette table can be lowered to create a double berth, and there is storage beneath the seats. The settee can also serve as a single berth. There are large overhead hatches providing fantastic natural lighting and ventilation.
- Galley: The galley is located to port and features a two-burner propane stove with oven, a front-loading refrigerator, a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water, and plenty of storage in cabinets and drawers and counter space for meal preparation.
- Navigation Station: The navigation station is located to starboard and features a chart table with storage for charts and navigation tools. There is also a panel for the electrical system and electronics.
- Aft Cabin: The aft cabin is located to starboard and features a large double berth with an overhead hatch and side ports for ventilation. There is storage beneath the berth as well as a generously appointed hanging locker.
- Head: The head is located to starboard and features a marine toilet with macerator, a sink with hot and cold pressurized water, and shower with a curtain. There is also storage in a vanity.
- Cockpit: The cockpit is spacious and features a pedestal helm with folding Lewmar wheel, folding table, compass and engine controls, and well appointed electronics. Integrated rail mounted seats are perfect for sailing and a full dodger/bimini with side-wall enclosure panels protect owners and guests from the elements.
- Force-10 2-Burner Gimballed Propane Stove with Oven
- Waeco 12/120V Refrigeration (Front Loading)
- Waeco 12/120V Refrigeration or Freezer (Top Loading)
- Tappan Microwave
- ESPAR Hydronic Heating
- Kuuma 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Jabsco Macerator Pump
- Par-Max Shower Sump Pump
Sails & Rigging
- Dacron Mainsail with In-mast Furling
- 130% Dacron Genoa on Furlex Roller Furling
- (4x) Lewmar ST30 Winches
- Seldon Rodkicker Boomvang
Electronics & Navigation
- Simrad NSS8 GPS Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 4000+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Knot Meter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator
- Raymarine ST60 Sounder
- iCOM IC-M422 VHF with DSC
Electrical Supply Systems
- (4x) 6V House Batteries
- (1x) 12V Start Battery
- 30 Amp Shore Power Connection
- 3-Way Battery Isolator Switch
- Link 20 LED Battery Monitoring System
- Bruce 15 kg Anchor
- 35 ft of 5/16″ Galvanized Chain (Length Approximated)
- 200 ft of 5/8″ Rode (Length Approximated)
- Electric Windlass with Up/Down Foot Pedals
- Stainless Steel Davits (New, 2022)
- 8ft Highfield UL240 RIB Tender (New, 2022)
- 6 hp Mercury (Four-stroke) Outboard (New, 2022)
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Charles at (250) 755-5887 for more information or to schedule a viewing.