2006 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht
View Full Specifications
M/V "My Harmony"
Clean, Loaded & Luxury come to mind when you board M/V “My Harmony”
This Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht is one of roomiest and accommodating 44 foot yachts you will find. With the expansive cockpit, large covered and enclosed aft deck, heated, air-conditioned bridge, and stunning “open concept” accommodations below deck,….you and your guests will be in complete comfort in all weather conditions.
> Twin Volvo D6 Diesels with 925 hours!
> 2 Staterooms/ 2 heads; Each With Separate Showers
> BOW & STERN Thrusters
> Two Heating systems, Revese Cycle Air-conditioning & Espar Hydronic Diesel Forced Air Heat
> Intellian SAT TV System With Upgraded Fusion Audio/ Video
> Raymarine Electronics With Radar & Docking Camera
> Kohler Genset, Inverter and ALL NEW BATTERIES…
“My Harmony” is a must see,
Call our office direct for a tour today!
Make: Volvo Penta
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
Make: Volvo Penta
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
The Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht combines the superb luxury and spaciousness of an aft cabin with exceptional contemporary styling and thoughtful design. Carver’s signature raised walkdeck design also allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts this size. Combined with the way Carver united the salon and galley into one spacious and elegant “great room”, this adds up to outstanding cruising comfort. The expansive great room features all sorts of amenities, from the sumptuous designer decor and UltraLeather sofa, to the beautiful yet practical solid-surface countertops. When it comes to sleeping accommodations, owners will welcome the unexpected luxury of two private staterooms, each with its own private head compartment. On the bridge, passengers can relax with the L-shaped lounge that seats five and the wetbar that provides convenient bottle storage. The elegant aft deck offers a hardtop that covers the entire deck, plus an electronics arch, and the convenience of an integral bridge stairway and wing doors. For even more fun, the large cockpit offers plenty of space to play.
- Real cherry wood cabinetry, Plush carpeting, Corian counter tops
- Privacy curtains and mini blinds, Ultra-leather upholstery
- Starboard couch w/ pop up foot rest recliners
- Entertainment Center with large flat screen TV, Intellian SAT TV, FUSION CD/DVD/BLUETOOTH connected to the TV and surround speakers (2018)
- Plush dining settee for 4
- Fully Air conditioned, LED lighting, storage cabinets
- Corian counter tops, hardwood maple floor
- Stainless steel sink w/ Corian covers
- Sharp Convection/ microwave oven
- Keurig SS coffeemaker
- Princess Electric 3 burner cook-top
- Front loading refrigerator with separate freezer, ample storage cabinets, and pantry
Forward Guest Stateroom/ Guest Head
- Cherry wood cabinetry, plush carpeting, fully air conditioned, overhead hatch with Oceanaire shade/ screen.
- Pullman Queen bed w/ storage below, dresser drawers, lit cedar lined closets, reading lights, opening ports
- LED lighting
- Overhead drop down TV with DVD.
- Ensuite head & vanity (starboard), separate shower stall, opening ports
- Vacuflush toilet with tank monitor, vent fan, A/C vent, Corian counters
Master Stateroom/ Master head
- Cherry wood cabinetry, Fully air conditioned/ heat
- Plush carpeting, Island Queen bed
- Built-in TV & DVD player with bedside built-in speakers
- LED lights, Reading lights, opening ports
- Cedar closets with lights, Dresser drawers
- Ensuite head and separate shower stall, Corian counters, opening ports
- Vacuflush toilet with tank monitor, night mode switch, vent fan, A/C vent
- Screened sliding rear access door to cockpit, sliding curtains
- Espar 3-zone hydronic heating system
- Marine Air Reverse cycle heat & air-conditioning
- Seaward 11 gallon hot water tank
- Vacuflush Heads
- All cabin lights LED
- Cell booster connected to hot-spot WIFI hub
- Intellian SAT TV system
Electronics/ Helm/ Flybridge
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Raymarine 9″ C95 Series GPS/Chartplotter (sunlight viewable touchscreen display) with NAVIONICS Platinum software. Displays knots, depth, fish finder, plotter.
- Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF
- Raymarine 4KW 24″ Digital Radar
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002 Autohelm
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth Display, Raymarine VHF Radio, Icom M604 VHF Radio
- SeaKey System
- Kenwood Bluetooth Stereo
- Closed circuit cameras for port side docking and stern
- Remote anchor winch & ITT Jabsco spotlight control
- Rtichie Compass
- Air conditioned and ESPAR diesel heating!
- Full Sunbrella enclosure w/ strataglass windows
- Sea View glass windshield panel w/ Imtra intermittent wiper/ washer
- Wet bar & Ice maker
- Helm chair, L-shape lounge & side seating (accommodates 6-8 adults)
- 12V DC Panel for bridge electronics & 110V GFI outlet
- Storage compartments
- Trim tabs controls
- Electronic engine controls with Auto-Sync.
- Tilt steering
Electrical/ Mechanical Systems
- 10 Kw KOHLER Generator with Sound Shield (60.4 hours) fitted with “quiet exhaust” for quiet operation
- 2800W Magnasine Magnum inverter and charger
- ProNautic 2420P battery charger
- Batteries: (House Bank): 4 x Maintenance free AGM T31’s(2020)
- Batteries: 2 X Start, genset, bow thruster, stern thruster (2020)
- Selectable isolation transformer 110V/220V allowing connections to 15,30 or 50 AMP marina connections.
- Dripless shaft seals
- Marine Air – Air-conditioning/ Heat system
- Racor 900 MA fuel filters for each engine
- Fire Boy – Automatic engine room fire suppression system w/ manual activation at helm
- Tank level monitors & gauges for all tanks aboard
Cockpit/ Deck/ Davit System
- Maxwell 1200 12V Electric windlass with foot switches
- ROCNA 25KG/ 55Lb. anchor (2021)
- Shoreline anchor reel with 600 feet for stern tie.
- Olsson-Roskelly Davit with upgraded 2000 Lb. electric motor w/ increased support bases (Upgraded 2021)
- Fore deck sunpad cushions
- Dickenson SS BBQ w/ cover (Rail mounted)
- 2 X deluxe folding marine chairs
- Built-in settee with coffee table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Charles 250-755-5887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org