1998 Hunter 280
View Full Specifications
“S/V Seannsail” – CLEAN & READY! provides spacious accommodations within a compact framework, all at an exceptional value. Among the array of 28 to 30 foot boats available, few can rival the interior volume of the Hunter 280, combined with a generously sized cockpit that comfortably seats up to 8 individuals. The stern rail seats provided by Hunter offer a secure and fantastic vantage point for guests to relax and enjoy the journey while the walk-through transom makes boarding a breeze with pets or provisions.
Enhancing the sailing experience is the B&R rig complemented by a classic mainsail, resulting in spirited and efficient performance, attributed to the fin keel and the taller mast with a higher aspect ratio. Streamlined for the convenience of a small crew, all lines are tactically led aft to the cockpit.
The interior of the Hunter 280 presents luxuries often absent in larger vessels, encompassing a huge aft berth, a standing head equipped with a shower, and ample amounts of storage compartments. Hatches and portlights facilitate exceptional below-deck ventilation.
Call our office today to schedule a tour! She won’t last long!
* * * * * * Keep Scrolling for More Details * * * * * *
- Yanmar 2GM20 18 HP Engine
- 2633 Hours
- New Engine Mounts in 2015
- Large circular cockpit
- Walkthrough Transom
- Dodger and Bimini with Connector Piece
- Hillerange 2-Burner Stove
- Rail Mounted Dickinson Sea-B-Que
- Force-10 Cabin Heater
- Seaward 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Sureflo Fresh Water Pump
- Jabsco Macerator Pump
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 276C+ GPS Chart Plotter
- Autohelm ST4000+ Autopilot
- Autohelm Depth Display
- Autohelm Speed Display
- iCOM IC-M402 VHF
- Koss AM/FM/CD
Electrical Supply Systems
- (1x) 12V Group 24 Start Battery (Start)
- (2x) 6V HD Golf Batteries (House)
- Xantrex TrueCharge 2 Battery Charger
- 30 Amp Shore Power Connection
- 3-Way Battery Isolator Switch
Sails & Rigging
- Furlex Roller Furling
- (2x) Lewmar 16 ST Winches
- Dacron Main Sail with Two Reefs and Fully Battened
- 100% Dacron Jib
- Rocna 16 Anchor
- 53 ft of 5/16” Galvanized Chain
- 207 ft of 5/8” Double Braided Line
- 2015 Tohatsu 4 HP 4-Stroke Outboard with Stainless Hoist
- 9ft RIB Deluxe Aqua Marine Tender (Not Pictured)
Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Clay Erickson at (250) 714-8016 for more information or to schedule a viewing.