1995 Queenship 46 Sloop / Cutter
View Full Specifications
1995 46′ Queenship Center Cockpit / Cutter – S/V “Esme”
S/V Esme, created from the visions of luxury motor yacht builder, Queenship Yachts, manufacturer of some of the most beautiful vessels located throughout world. Her lineage stems from the works of Stan Huntingford’s, Maple Leaf series re-worked and modified to create one of the most quality built sailing yachts in the Pacific Northwest!
Upon inspection, one will appreciate the original owner’s demand for attention to detail desired over a 14 month build. Varnished solid cherry, cherry veneer, with 3/8″ cherry with inlaid oak soles create a warm and stunning interior. Along with spacious cabins, fantastic cockpit, gourmet galley, updated systems and her current owner’s pride in ownership, Esme is ready to go!
> 2 x Private Staterooms With Ensuites
> Updated Raymarine Electronics Including Radar, Autopilot & AIS
> Espar Diesel Heating
> ITR Diesel Hot Water System
> Fully Enclosed Center Cockpit
> 2 x Electric Main Winches
> Sugar Scoop Transom (Aft Boarding!)
> Full Winter Cover
> AB RIB Tender Package On Davits…. And More!
She is a MUST SEE, Priced To Sell, Call Our Office Direct for A Tour
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
FORWARD GUEST CABIN WITH ENSUITE HEAD – There is a double pullman berth to port, with a settee to starboard that converts to upper and lower single bunks (great for kids!). Each berth has a reading lamp. There are four opening portlights and an opening overhead hatch. The berth has 6” foam mattress. There are four drawers and a hanging locker.
The guest head/ shower combo are all the way forward with an opening portlight and overhead hatch. The ensuite also has 5 storage lockers.
SALON – Adding even more natural light, there are also four large tempered glass windows.The salon settee to port is U-shaped with a solid cherry table and seating for four. The table is adjustable with storage below. There are two very comfortable barrel-style chairs to starboard. These sit on sturdy aluminum posts, and uniquely, they can be moved inboard to the table, and with the leaf extended, dinging and seating for eight!. There are ten storage lockers plus a hanging locker. Salon lights are on two circuits, each on dimmers.with two overhead hatches and two opening portlights.
Located starboard, the navigation station is forward-facing with swing out stool make for a wonderful desk or working surface for course plotting. Some ship’s monitoring instruments and panels along with good-sized storage shelves and lockers. A red map light helps with night vision.
GALLEY – To port, the “gourmet galley” features a fantastic U-shape layout perfect for preparing meals while in a sea-way. A Force 10 four-burner propane stove with oven and broiler, a Zintex-Firebouy propane solenoid and sniffer, two large molded Corian sinks, filtered drinking water spigot, and a large top-loading freezer and a top-loading fridge, both with 6″ inches of insulation. The solid cherry fiddles have been properly installed to allow for easy counter-top cleaning while still preventing items from sliding off! The bulkhead between the galley and salon is reinforced with carbon fibre, eliminating the need for obtrusive vertical support posts.
MASTER STATEROOM WITH ENSUITE HEAD – On the outboard side of the companionway there is a large shelf locker, set up as a pantry followed by two cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lights. On the inboard side, there is a double door to the tool bench, and engine and machinery space. All the way aft is the master cabin with the centre-line walk-around queen berth with a proper ten-inch mattress, and reading lamps. There are a total of eleven drawers, two shelf lockers, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and book shelves. Natural light and natural ventilation is abundant with eight opening portlights and an overhead hatch.
The ensuite master head features a separate shower/ bath tub combo. There is an opening portlight, and storage lockers.
Screens and sun/ privacy shades for the overhead hatches are built into the headliner and slide in and out of position. All the yacht’s opening portlights also have removable bug screens.
COCKPIT – Fully enclosed and deep, providing safety and comfort at sea. A large removable beautiful custom cherrywood cockpit table is great for entertaining with cushions all around. The side decks, aft deck and foredeck are wide for easy movement about the vessel. Owners and guests can stay warm during winter cruises as the cockpit is fully heated!
Engine and Mechanical Systems
Esme’s centre cockpit design gives favour to a large engine room compartment complete with work bench. Her current owner has taken care to maintain a clean and orderly machinery space with new soundproofing in November, 2022.
- Perkins/Detroit Diesel 4-236 85 hp Engine
- 4670 Hours
- Brunton Self-Pitching Feathering Propeller
- Engine Room Exhaust Fan
- Shaft Brush
- Hurth HSW 450 Transmission
- Cobalt Shaft Brake
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- Groco Sea Water Strainer
- Engineroom Soundproofing (New, November 2022)
- Custom 1 1/4″ Fixed Stainless Steel Lifeline (30″ High Providing Safety for Offshore Cruising)
- Port and Starboard Side Gates with Attached Folding Boarding Ladder Providing Easy Dockside Access
- Hot and Cold Shower on Transom Steps
Cockpit & Canvas Package
- Custom Wrap Around Dining Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- Drink Holders
- Heated with ESPAR Heating
- FULL WINTER COVER!
- Fully Enclosed Centre Cockpit
- Tempered Glass Windshield with Connecting Strata Glass Dodger & Windshield Wipers
- Folding Bimini
- Enclosure Panels
Galley & Domestic Systems
- Large U-shaped galley with carbon fibre reinforced bulkheads eliminating vertical support posts giving the galley an open feeling with unobstructed flow
- Force-10 4-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Top-Loading Fridge
- Top-Loading Freezer
- Corian Countertops with Large Integrated Double Sinks
- Stainless Steel Rail Mounted BBQ
- ESPAR Forced Air Diesel Heating
- Hurricane ITR Diesel or 120V AC Water Heater
- Domestic Drinking Water Filtration System
- Heads: Nice Groco K-Series W/ Manual Macerators Built-In! Both With Y-Valves.
- Fireboy-Xintex Propane Solenoid and Sniffer
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Clarion Stereo with Speakers in Every Cabin and Cockpit
- SSB Grounding System and Backstay Insulators
- 12″ Raymarine HybridTouch GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar and AIS Overlay (New, 2017)
- Raymarine EV400 AutoPilot (New, 2018)
- AIS Receiver
- 4kW Nobeltec Insight Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed and Direction Indicator
- Raymarine ST60 Boat Speed/Distance
- Upgraded Navpod Marine Housings
Electrical Supply Systems
- Trace 2500W Inverter
- Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger Controller
- (10x) Golf Cart Batteries (Replaced 2019)
- APC Energy Monitor
- 65 Amp Alternator
- (2x) 200 Amp Alternators
- 30 Amp 110V AC Shore Power
- 50′ 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
Sails, Winches, and Rigging
Esme is equipped with additional ballast lowering the centre of gravity allowing for 36″ of additional height to her keel-stepped mast and 24″ of additional boom length. This increases the sail area while enabling owners to maintain a comfortable sailing angle. A Staysail system is included giving the ability to be converted to a cutter rigged sloop with ease.
- In-mast Roller Furling
- ProFurl Titanium Headsail Furling
- 146% Leitch & Mcbride Headsail (New, 2018)
- Staysail (Removable/ Not Shown In Pictures)
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker with Launching/Dousing Chute
- (2x) ELECTRIC! – Anderson Self-Tailing Genoa Winches
- (6x) Lewmar ST 40 Sheet and Halyard Winches
- Adjustable Backstay
- Staysail Track’s
- Genoa Cars (Adjustable Under Load)
- Mast Track for Spinnaker Pole
- Lines All Lead Aft Through Deck Organizers and Rope Clutches
- 1500W Quick Electric Windlass with Foot Switches
- 65 lb CQR Anchor with 300′ Galvanized 5/16″ High Test Chain and 100′ of 3/4″ Nylon Rode
- Lewmar Claw Spare Anchor
- Salt Water Anchor Washdown
- Masthead Mounted Lightening Dissipator
- Radar Reflector
- CO Detector
- (2x) Lifebuoys
- 10′ 6″ AB Inflatable RIB (Trailer Not Included)
- Stainless Steel Stern Mounted Davit System with Electric Winch and Outboard Engine Lift
- Honda 4-Stroke 9.9 hp Outboard with Prop Shield (Provides stability in rough waters)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Charles at (250) 755-5887 or firstname.lastname@example.org