1990 Camano Troll
View Full Specifications
Another fine example of these high quality popular trawlers….all with a”BIG BOAT” feel, respected “Keel-form” hull, BOW THRUSTER, and RE-POWERED with a 1999 Volvo 200 Hp Engine – 908 hours!
CLEAN!, OWNER PRIDE THROUGHOUT, this nicely updated and popular “gal” stands out with her warm and inviting interior, teak & holly sole, upgraded Lowrance electronics, radar, RIB tender package, SOLAR PACKAGE and more.
This one is ready to go!
Call our office direct today!
Make: Volvo Penta
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
Upon entering you immediately notice the 360 degree view provided by large windows circling the salon. To port is an L-Shaped settee with stowage underneath and a pedestal hi/lo table which is able to be converted into a double berth. To starboard is a built in stowage unit followed by a ‘Dickinson Newport’ heater. Moving forward is the helm station with full engine instrumentation. Two small steps down lead you to a well appointed galley on the port side with ample stowage, fridge, large S/S sink, and stove/oven. A spacious head with a built in vanity, head, located on the starboard side. The forward cabin features a large V-Berth, hanging locker and stowage underneath and shelving lining the hull.
- V-Berth with “Hypervent” Pad Underlay
- Bus Heater & Newport Heater
- “Princess” 3-Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- “Norcold” 12V/11 Fridge and Freezer
- “Rekord” 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- “Dickinson Newport” Propane Heater
- Hot/Cold Water Pressure
Electronics & Navigation
- “Lewmar” Bow Thruster
- “Lowrance” HDS8 Chart Plotter (Upper Helm)
- “Lowrance” HDS5 Chart Plotter (Lower Helm)
- “Lowrance” HD-5X Fish finder/ Sonar/ Depth (Lower Helm)
- “Furuno” 1623 Radar (Lower Helm)
- “Standard Horizon” Speed (Upper & Lower Helm)
- “Standard Horizon” VHF (Upper & Lower Helm)
- “Ritchie” Compass (Upper & Lower Helm Stations)
- “Panasonic” AM/FM/MP3/CD Player
- 15 Kg. Rochna Anchor Secured on Bow Roller (2021)
- 200 ft. 3/8″ Galvanized Chain
- 100 ft. 3/4″ Double Braided Line
- “Lewmar” Windlass Operated at Helm Stations or Foot Switches
- Spare Anchor
- Spare Prop
Electrical Supply Systems
- “Xantrex True Charge 20AMP Battery Charger
- 2x 6VDC Golf Cart House Batteries (New 2018)
- 1x 12VDC/27 Series Start Battery (New 2018)
- 30 Amp. “SMART PLUG” Shore Power Connection
- 2 x 100W Solar Panels
- 2x “Rule” 1000 GPH Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- 24″ Life Ring with Toss Rope
- “Trident” 3″ Brass Barometer
- Full Set Of Paper Charts (San Juan, WA – Broughton Islands, BC)
- 2007 Aqua Pro RIB Tender
- 2010 2.5 HP 4-Stroke Yamaha Tender Motor
- Weaver Davit System w/ Manual Winch
- 3 x New Seats/ Cushions (Flybridge)
- Bmini (Flybridge)
- Aft deck canvas
- Magma BBQ
- Helm Station Cover
- Forward Window Canvas
- Aft Deck Hot/ Cold Shower
Recent Mechanical Updates, Additional & Ready-to-go!
- Fuel Tanks FULL!
- New Racor Filters
- Recent Engine & Gear Oil
- Heat Exchanger, After Cooler And Oil Cooler Serviced
- New Raw Water Impeller
- New Raw Water Filter
- Bottom cleaned and new zincs
- Propane System Updated – New Pressure Regulator, Garage, Solenoid Ties To Detector. 2 Stage Safety Breakers
- 3 x 110V Electrical Outlets Added
- Jabsco Head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Charles 250-755-5887 or email email@example.com