1989 William Garden Center Cockpit
View Full Specifications
A TRUE HOME AWAY FROM HOME DESCRIBES “S/V CONTESSA”
THIS WONDERFUL WORLD SAILOR DESIGNED BY RENOWNED WILLIAM GARDEN IS A MUST SEE…CONTESSA IS AN OFFSHORE CAPABLE CENTER COCKPIT KETCH OR CRUISE AND LIVE ABOARD IN THE PNW!
> BOW THRUSTER
> LARGE BRIGHT SALON
> LARGE GOURMET GALLEY
> 2 PRIVATE STATEROOMS FEATURING LARGE MASTER AFT W/ ENSUITE!
> 2 HEADS
> EXPANSIVE DECKS TO MOVE ABOUT SAFELY AND MORE!
Call Charlie for your private showing today.
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
“William Garden was a Canadian and American naval architect and marine engineer. For six decades, he designed watercraft ranging from commercial fishing vessels and tugboats to motor and sailing yachts. He was made Member of the Order of Canada in 2006 in recognition for being an accomplished naval architect and marine engineer.”
THIS BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED DECK SALON HAS A SPACIOUS MUST SEE INTERIOR! – GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING, EXTENDED CRUISING OR LIVE ABOARD!
WONDERFUL TEAK JOINERY THROUGHOUT….
Under the wonderful custom hatch/light ……V-berth forward with bunks to port and starboard with lots of storage below…head with integrated shower to port, HUGE Salon is follows and features a settee lounge area, large U-shape settee to starboard and portside open galley and pass-through to the aft cabin. The port side pass-thru offers great pantry storage, additional fridge/ freezer and portside engineroom access.
The aft Master stateroom is large and private boasting beautiful solid teak through out with secondary companionway, custom built-in custom storage cabinetry and private head with separate shower. From the head you can access a small tool room and starboard engineroom.
- Princess 3-Burner Stove with Oven
- NovaCool 120/110V Standup Fridge/Freezer (New, 2019)
- “Unique” 12V Chest Fridge/ Freezer (2019)
- Antarctic by Dickinson Diesel Heater (2019)
- Double SS Sink
- Panasonic Microwave
Helm/ Navigation/ Electrical
- Lowrance 7Elite HD Chartplotter/ GPS
- Wagner RCP autopilot.
- Koden MD3000 Radar
- West Marine handheld VHF
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF
- Dual air horns
- Jabsco remote spotlight
- Ritchie Compass
- Phillips Stereo
- 20″ LCD TV
- BOW THRUSTER – Keypower electric bow thruster
- GENERATOR – Onan 7.5 Kw Diesel w/ sound shield (1293 hrs)
- 2 x Solar panels
- 30 AMP Shore power system.
- 4 x Trojan 6V Batteries (2019)
- 2 x 8D Engine & Thruster
- 1 x 6V Genset battery
- 1 x 6V “Unique” fridge/ freezer battery
- Two anchors; Delta and spare Bruce
- Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic windlass (Custom HD)
- 1/2″ 200′ Chain
- Cockpit canvas enclosure
- SS BBQ.
- Fire Suppression System – “Spaceman” halon
- SS davits system (stern mounted)
- 2 x Profurl Furling systems
- Winches: #16 Lewmar, 2 x 106 S Gibbs, 3 x 20 Barlows, 2 – Knowsly.
- Sail inventory; Sails in good condition w/ newer spinnaker (asymmetrical), 1 x main, 2 x jibs, 1 x mizzen,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL Charlie at 250-755-5887 or email@example.com