1984 Catalina MK I
View Full Specifications
Come and discover “S/V Fantasea”, a highly regarded vessel that has earned its popularity among sailors. Its practical features, spacious design, and comfortable interior make it one of the most popular 30 ft vessels you can find and an excellent choice for extended cruising or weekend escapades.
Built with convenience and functionality in mind, its wide side decks provide easy maneuverability, while the large cockpit offers a great space for relaxation or entertaining guests. Inside, you’ll find a well-equipped galley with modern amenities, ensuring you have all the comforts of home while out on the water.
- Batteries Replaced in 2021
- Partially Enclosed Cockpit
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Huge Interior Volume
- Tender and Kicker
Call our office today to schedule a tour!
* * * * * * * * * *
Below deck, the Catalina 30 reveals what makes these boats so popular. The salon offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, adorned with beautiful teak accents, tons of head room, and teeming with natural light from the large windows. The settees on either side provide cozy seating and can also serve as additional berths for overnight stays. The fold-down dining table in the center creates a perfect space for enjoying meals or entertaining friends.
The galley, thoughtfully designed, is equipped with a stove, oven, sink, and ample storage space for provisions. The adjacent navigation station provides a convenient space for planning your routes or for stowage and houses a double guest berth aft.
The Catalina 30 boasts a private V-berth cabin in the bow, offering a comfortable retreat for a restful night’s sleep. The enclosed head with a marine toilet and shower ensures convenience and privacy while onboard. With storage compartments throughout the boat, you’ll have more than enough room to stow away your belongings and keep the living areas clutter-free.
- Waeco 12V Refrigeration
- 3-Burner propane stove with oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Rail mounted propane BBQ
- Newport by Dickinson bulk head mounted heater
- Jabsco manual marine head with Y-valve
Sails & Winches
- 100% Head sail on roller furling
- Mainsail in stack pack with battens and reef points
- 120% Headsail
- Cruising asymmetrical spinnaker with pole
- (2x) Lewmar 40 ST Winches
- (2x) Lewmar 7 Winches
- Lewmar 16 SS Winch
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine 6002 SmartPilot Auto pilot
- Lowrance Elite GPS Chart plotter
- Furuno Radar
- Raymarine Speed & Depth Indicator
- Tacktik wind speed and direction
- iCOM M45 VHF
- Ritchie powerdamp binnacle compass
- Jenseon stereo with interior and exterior speakers
Electrical Supply Systems
- (1x) Group 27 Start battery (New, 2021)
- (2x) 6V Deep cycle house batteries (New, 2021)
- Vitron Energy Battery monitor
- (2x) Flexible solar panels
- Genasun solar controller
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40 Battery charger
- Battery isolator switch
- 30 Amp shore power with SmartPlug
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Rule 1500 GPH Bilge pumps with float switch
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Radar reflector
- Lofrans 12V Electric Windlass with remote
- 25 lb. Vulcan Anchor with galvanized anchor chain and bow roller
- Spare fortress anchor
- ShurFlo wash down pump
- Walker Bay Tender
- Honda 4-Stroke 2.5 HP Outboard
Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Clay at (250) 714-8016 for more information or to book an appointment.