1975 CHB Trawler Sedan
View Full Specifications
M/V “CON GUSTO” is a wonderfully updated and renowned trawler….PNW, Alaska or beyond…Hauled May 2021 for Bottom paint and zincs.
Some of the great upgrades and features;
> No-fuss single Lehman 120 Hp. diesel
> BOW & STERN THRUSTERS
>”Get-home” or troll on a 2012 9.9HP Yamaha kicker (With power tilt & helm controls)
> Fiberglass decks – 2010
> Fuel tanks replaced – 2010
> Stringers replaced – 2010
> Updated electronics/ audio package
> F/G Tender w/ Honda 2Hp.
…..and Wabasto Diesel Heat to name a few.
Call our office direct for a tour today!
Model: Lehman 2714E
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
Main – Single Ford 2714 Model Engine(s) HP: 120 Engine Model: Lehman Hours: 2755 Cruising Speed: 7 knots Max Speed: 8 knots
The engine has been extensively overhauled with new engine mounts, alternator, starter, heat exchanger, oil cooler, lift pump, belts and hoses. Transmission re-built.
Additional “Get-home” / troll – 2012 Yamaha High-Thrust 9.9 hp. four-stroke on custom swim grid mount with power tilt.
- 3 Bladed bronze prop on 1 1/2″ shaft.
- Paragon Gears Model P33A1 2:1
- Steering – Mechanical chain/ rod, dual station
- Morse dual lever controls
- Racor Fuel filter
Sleeps 5! owners/guests in the FORWARD CABIN, which offers a V-berth which converts to a QUEEN BED with opening overhead skylight hatch; hanging locker and drawer storage; privacy door aft and easy access to the ENCLOSED HEAD which follows. Aft and up to the MAIN DECK LEVEL finds the INSIDE HELM STATION forward to starboard with sliding side deck access door adjacent; sunny UP GALLEY is opposite. MAIN SALON extends aft, with a roomy convertible DINETTE to starboard and convertible portside settee.
INTERIOR features well-crafted solid teak paneling and joinery throughout, with exceptional turnings and curvatures distinct to these trawlers. Large main cabin windows offer great views from any seat plus lots of natural light – must see!
Comfortable cruising GALLEY features:
>Dometic 3-way refrigeration/freezer
>Magic Chef 3-burner propane galley stove|
>Stainless steel sink; hot/cold pressure fresh water system and additional handpump
>White laminate countertops with teak fiddling; ample cabinet and drawer storage for wares and stores.
*NOTE – Propane system has leak-down switch, solenoid switch and dual stage regulator hooked up to a “Electro-Systems” propane sensor in the galley.
- Maxpower BOW THRUSTER
- Sideshift STERN THRUSTER
- Lowrance HDS 10 Chartplotter/ Radar Package w/ structure scan
- (2) Ritchie 3.5-inch compasses
- (2) Coastal Nav fathometers
- (1) Standard Horizon VHF (Upper helm)
- (1) Uniden Solara VHF (Lower helm)
- (1) Sounder – Hummingbird Piranha Max 15
- Kenwood 5″ LCD Touchscreen Deluxe Stereo w/DVD System and 6 speakers
- Samsung 15″ LCD TV
- Captain’s Choice; Clock, Barometer and Temp.
12vDC and 110vAC systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection; (3) house and starting batteries with automatic charging system; 30-amp dockside electrical inlet with 50′ hook-up cable;
- House Battery – 1x 8D HD battery
- Start Batteries – 2x HD batteries
- Windlass – 12V HF battery – dedicated
- Stern thruster has a dedicated battery
- Portable Inverter 400W
- Wabasto Diesel heating
- Dickenson – “Newport” model solid fuel heater
- 6 Gallon hot water heater – New 2012
- All teak cap rails, fly bridge SS rails w/ bimini, and aft deck are canvas covered!
- FIBERGLASS decks with non-skid
- Additional sunshade window screens in white.
- “Ideal” 12V Windlass with up/down deck swiches
- CQR 35 lbs. anchor w/ 200 ft. 5/8″ double braid line/ 45′ Chain
- Emergency tiller
- Newer Bilge pumps; Rule 1500 GPH/ 1100 GPH/ 1000 GPH
- F/G tender w/ Honda 4-Strk. 2 hp. outboard motor
- Wash-down pump (salt)
- Safety Package
- Upper deck boom with 12V remote winch
- Forespar davit (aft deck)
- (2)Scotty 12V power plugs & 12V Prawn puller plug
- Fenders / lines
- Additional anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL Charlie at 250-755-5887 or firstname.lastname@example.org