1954 Chris-Craft Constellation 53
View Full Specifications
Charles David Yachts is Pleased To Present, M/V “Only You”
Chris Craft is one of the most recognized names in the boating industry. Over the years the name has become synonymous with quality and design innovation to this day. Among the models that have become most endearing with their owners and admirers, the “Constellation” series certainly stands out. Produced in an era considered by many to be the pinnacle of Chris Craft’s reign in the boating industry, “Only You” is a genuine classic, whose beauty, elegance and charm will remain in style forever. “Only You” has been beautifully boat house maintained and has undergone an extensive restoration by her prideful owner’s and is ready for her next custodian to cruise the Pacific Northwest!
Her Features Include;
- Complete Professional 2017-2018 Refit
- New Bonded Teak Decks!
- Hull Bottom Refastened with 316 SS Screws
- RE-POWERED 2007 – Perkins Engines with Low Hours
- New Hurth ZF Transmissions
- New Shafts/ Dripless Shaft Seals
- Webasto Hydronic Diesel Heating
- 400 Watts Solar Power System
- 5Kw Northen Lights Genset
- New Complete Raymarine Electronics Package and MORE!
**Possible Assumable Boathouse Moorage**
Call Our Office Today for Your Private Tour!
* * * * * * Keep Scrolling For More Information and Pictures * * * * * *
Restoration from 2017-2018:
- Engines replaced in 2007 with twin Perkins M135 6-Cylinder Engines
- Hurth ZF Transmissions replaced in 2007
- Hull bottom refastened with 316 SS screws
- Removed and replaced as required top side planks with Sapele wood
- Cabin top re-fibreglassed
- Transom corners rebuilt with Sapele wood
- Top 1/3 of transom planks replaced with matched philippine mahogany
- New shafts and dripless shaft seals installed
- New cutlass bearings
- New propellers installed (spares are included)
- Teak hand rails, stanchions, and flagpole were all restored and refinished
- New through hull installed for cooling valves with rigid fibreglass inside and out to isolate electrolysis from wood
- Wheelhouse interior restored and refinished
- Hull painted with new colour scheme
- Replaced toe rails with Sapele wood
- Upper salon handrails removed and restored
- All stanchion bases and tubing re-chromed
- Teak handrails installed and new 2’ x 6” teak supports installed to support fibreglass cover
- Seven keel bolts replaced
- New roller shades installed with teak valances
- Aft stateroom renovated
- Galley renovated
- New leather sofa and ottoman purchased for salon
- (4x) 100W Solar panels installed with solar controller
- New Raymarine 12” Hybrid Touch GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar Overlay installed
- New Raymarine AIS Installed
- New 12V Fridge installed
- New Torrid hot water tank installed
- New sound shielding installed on generator
- New batteries, cables, and exhaust hose for generator installed
- New bilge pumps installed
- New engine mounts installed
- New 200ft of 3/8 Galvanized anchor chain installed
- New S3000 Danforth Anchor installed (original spare anchor included)
- New 12V Electric windlass motor installed
- New windlass electric supply cables and breaker installed
- New search light installed
Teak Deck Replacement
- Fibreglass on decks was removed exposing original teak decking and toe rails
- Toe rails were replaced with Sapele wood
- All exposed deck was taken back to solid wood
- New underlay installed with marine grade plywood and faired
- New teak deck installed with first growth Burmese quarter sawn teak, bonded and not screwed down
- (2x) 2007 Perkins 133 hp M135 6-Cylinder Diesel Engines
- ZF Hurth Transmissions new in 2007
- Shafts and dripless shaft seals installed in 2018
- New engine mounts installed in 2021
- Cockpit: Step into the expansive entertainment area with tasteful wicker seating and complementing table. The recently added canvas enclosure has retractable sunshades with custom teak valances. Double doors leading to the wheelhouse enhance the sense of space to create a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living.
- Guest Stateroom: An inviting double berth, complete with shelving and storage units, alongside a conveniently positioned hanging locker, giving guests a private space to retreat to.
- Workstation: Transformed from its original role as a forward stateroom, this space has been reimagined into a versatile galley storage and workshop area.
- Galley: A large galley spanning the entire beam of the boat has undergone an exquisite remodel, featuring new appliances and finishes. On the port side, a large upright 12/120V refrigerator, adjacent to a 3-Burner propane stove/oven. To starboard, a well-appointed sink is surrounded by tons of storage blending functionality with aesthetics.
- Salon: Warm and inviting, flooded with natural light provided from 180 degree large windows. A new leather sectional is to port, while a collection of club chairs lies to starboard, framing the entertainment console. Forward of the sectional is a bar area, complete with two chairs.
- Wheelhouse: As part of the 2017-2018 restoration, the wheelhouse underwent a complete refurbishment, returning it to its original, timeless condition. On the port side, a comfortable settee, accompanied by an authentic Chris-Craft club chair to starboard. The helm station stands forward with excellent sight to the bow and is equipped with an updated array of navigation equipment and new Perkins engine instrumentation.
- Head: Spacious and functional design with a separate walk-in shower, electric head, and large vanity.
- Master Stateroom: An expansive owners cabin features a luxurious centre-lined queen island berth with new wall finishes and integrated LED lighting. Twin hanging lockers offer ample space for closet storage, combined with a bench seat to starboard.
- Princess 3-Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Unique Upright Fridge/Freezer
- Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Webasto Hydronic Diesel Heating
- Torrid 20 gallon Hot Water Heater (New in 2021)
- (2x) 20 lb Propane Tanks with Solenoid Valve
- Electric Head
- Macerator Pump
Electronics & Navigation
- 12” Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar Overlay
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- iCOM IC-M330 VHF with AIS
Electrical Supply Systems
- Northern Lights 5kW Generator with New Sound Shield
- (1x) Group 27 12V Start Batteries
- (6x) Group GC 6V House Batteries
- Engine Alternators
- Freedom Marine 20 2000W Inverter/Charger
- (4x) 100W Solar Panels
- Solar Charge Controller
- Danforth S3000 Anchor (New in 2023)
- 200 ft of 3/8” Galvanized Anchor Chain (New in 2023)
- New 12V Electric Windlass Motor Installed in 2023 with New Supply Cables and Breaker
- 2008 10ft Bombard RIB Tender
- 2011 Yamaha 2-Stroke 15 HP Kicker
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Charles at (250) 755-5887 for more information.