2017 Ranger Tugs R-23
View Full Specifications
SHOWROOM CONDITION! – OWNER PRIDE THROUGHOUT! – DUAL AXLE TRAILER – YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE NICER!
This Ranger Tugs R-23 is a must-see pocket cruiser for buyers who want to get on the water with all the “must have” options. These handle great and trailerable. Bow thruster, electric windlass, cockpit enclosure, diesel furnace, 9.9hp. kicker, and more make “Coddiwomple” ready for ALL -SEASON cruising!
Deluxe Dual Axle Trailer – Save On Moorage!
> Full Enclosure For Cockpit
> Yamaha 200 Hp. w/ Auto Pilot (379 hours!) – Flushed after every use!
> Yamaha 9.9 Hp Kicker (Less than an hour)
> Custom Teak Shelving & Details (Matched)
> Webasto Diesel Heat
> Solar Package
> Bow Thruster
> Rocna Anchor
> Garmin Electronics Package With HDx Radar
> Beautiful Rare Grey Hull Color Option – Bottom Unpainted!
> FULL WINTER BOAT COVER!
This is a BIG/ LITTLE boat perfect The PNW!
Call Our Office DIRECT Today!
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Factory Specifications & Upgrade Options
- Grey Hull w/ White Boot Stripe
- 200 HP Yamaha outboard, hydraulic steering, Multi digital display (379 hours)
- 9.9 HP Yamaha Kicker w/ Power Tilt & EZ Steer (1 Hour)
- Downrigger Mounts/ 12V Plugs
- EZ-Loader Tandem Axle Trailer with Electric Hydraulic Brakes
- Factory Bottom – Never Painted!
- Lewmar Bow Thruster w/ Battery
- Webasto Forced Air Diesel Furnace
- Dual Bluetooth Stereo w/ Cockpit & Interior Speakers
- Garmin 7610 Plotter with G3 vision chip for PNW
- Garmin Radar xHD
- Garmin Auto-Pilot
- Standard Horizon VHF
- SS Horns
- Solar Panel Package w/ MPPT Controller
- Battery Charger/Inverter
- Hotwater Heater
- Anchor Package W/ Rocna Anchor, 100′ HT chain, 200′ line
- Windlass Helm Controls
- Full Cockpit Canvas Enclosure
- Canvas Window Covers
- SS sink, Kenyon Cooktop, Muave Microwave
- Additional Custom Teak Shelving & Finish Details
- Jabsco head, SS Sink, Macerator Discharge
- LED Lighting, Interior, Cockpit and Hull Side Tow Lights
- Safety kit, fenders, lines, flares, fire ext, first aid kit, life jackets, boat hook
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Ranger Tugs R-23 is a much-anticipated addition to our award-winning lineup of Ranger Tugs. Powered by a standard 200 HP Yamaha outboard or optional 170 HP Volvo diesel Duoprop sterndrive, the R-23 bridges the gap between our popular R-21 EC and R-25 SC models. The first thing you will notice when looking at the R-23 is the dramatic, curved windshield and visor, which is emphasized by several overhead skylights. There is no shortage of light or visibility onboard the R-23, which incorporates four opening roof hatches, sliding side windows, and an opening glass bulkhead, providing a very open and airy feeling inside and out. Opening portlights also allow for a nice cross breeze in the cabin.
The forward cabin on the R-23 has plenty of room for sitting around the teak table, separate sleeping for two or sleeping two together with the filler-cushion. The mid berth is great for kids or storage, and the dinette converts to a sleeper as the third berth. The well-appointed galley on the R-23 is standard with refrigerator/freezer, cooktop, and microwave. The forward head includes a marine toilet with holding tank, shower, sink, and mirror.
The Ranger Tugs R-23 is standard with Garmin 7610 GPS with Depth Sounder/Fish Finder and available with optional HDX radar. VHF to stay in touch, illuminated compass, cabin nightlight, cockpit and exterior side trail lighting, and our patented built-in safety trailering lights (brake, turn, and reverse) are all standard equipment making the R-23 ready to cruise. The cockpit on the R-23 is built to fish and ready to entertain with standard rod holders, optional downrigger pads & outlets, a folding double seat, and cockpit table.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call or email email@example.com or 250-755-5887