2001 Canoe Cove Sportfish
View Full Specifications
NEW DIESEL!, BOW THRUSTER & ICONIC CANADIAN BUILDER!
SEPTEMBER 2022 – Engine Service
The 25′ Canoe Cove Sports Sedan was built on the 25′ Bertram hull moulds which was produced in British Columbia for commercial and pleasure use. The design has the famous Bertram Deep-Vee hull with the pronounced lifting strikes to produce a smooth dry ride along with GREAT OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS AND “ALL SPORT” FISHING SETUP.
This particular vessel was built new in 2001-2003, The boat has always been boathouse kept or store out of the water until 2018.
> NEW Diesel 270 Hp. Hyundai Seasall Engine (2019)
> Vetus BOW THRUSTER
> Hard Top with Great Visibility
> Set Up For Fishing With Prawn Trap Puller
> Large V-berth, Galley and Vacuflush Head
> Yamaha 9.9 Hp, 4-Stroke Kicker With Remote Steering And MORE!
JUST HAULED JUNE 2022 FOR BOTTOM PAINT & ZINCS.
Call our office today!
Model: Seasall S270P
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel, Duoprop
Recent Mechanical Updates June 2022
- Bravo III – Lower Drive Unit (May 2022)
- Outdrive Zincs & Bottom Paint (May 2022)
- Trap Puller
- InterliSteer Wireless Steering with Remote
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Large V-Berth Forward with Filler Cushion
- Functional Galley, Port
- Head with VacuFlush Electric Toilet, Starboard
- Heater Craft Heating
- Fibreglass Hard Top
- Radar Arch
- Canvas to Enclose Area Under Hard Top
- Well Appointed Helm
- (2x) Marine Swivel Seats
- Cushion for Engine Hood
- (3x) Heater Craft Heating Vents Located in Cockpit
- NorCold Refrigeration
- Pressure Cold Water
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno GP31 GPS/Chart Plotter
- Lowrance HDS8 GPS/Chart Plotter
- Furuno 821 Radar
- Hyundai SeasAll Engine Operating Indicator Panel
- Standard Horizon Speed Indicator
- Standard Horizon Depth Indicator
- Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Sound System with Cockpit Speakers
Electrical Supply Systems
- (2x) Group31 12V Batteries
- (2x) Trojan T-105 6V Batteries
- Blue Seas Battery Isolator Switch
- 30 Amp. Shore Power
- Anchor on Bow Roller
- Yamaha 4-Stroke 9.9
- Yamaha 703 Controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-755-5887