1992 Beneteau First 38.5
View Full Specifications
s/v Va Bene
Huge value here! – s/v “Va Bene” – The Beneteau First 38s5 is a great sailing boat that performs well in both light and heavy air and easy to handle with her Fractional rig. Euro teak interior looks traditional yet modern with the aluminum trim details. Va Bene has been updated with newer engine, canvas, sails and systems. She’s the owner’s version with 2 cabins and two heads (forward head used for storage).
“Va Bene” Owner’s are re-locating abroad and are leaving her with all the extras’s to get you your way!
- Volvo D2 40Hp. (2009)
- Running Rigging (2019)
- Thru-hulls Replaced (2019)
- Black water, head, lines and tank with pump out control. (2019)
- Raymarine 9″ Axiom Chartplotter Multi-Display / Radar Overlay (2019)
- Solar Package
- Sails (2015)
- Espar Diesel Heat
- RIB Tender & Yamaha 9.9 Hp. Motor (2018/19)
- 2 X Kayaks on SS Rail Mounts and MORE!
Assumable moorage available – Call our office direct today for a tour!
Make: Volvo Penta
Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- ESPAR Diesel Heating System.
- Sleeps up to six.
- Upscale modern interior by noted designer Phillipe Starke.
- Polished dark mahogany with aluminum trim and moldings.
- Dark blue upholstery in good condition.
- Interior has been insulated for Winter cruising.
- Salon – With port and starboard settees, multiple lockers and shelf storage, double drop-leaf table with removable fiddles and wine locker, storage outboard of settees, (6) opening ports with roller shades and screens, grab rails with integrated blinds, spotlights in ceiling and bulkheads
- Forward head – Presently set up as a closet,(toilet removed) with sink and counter, vanity mirror with storage behind it, locker under sink, hot and cold water with hand shower, opening port for light and ventilation, fiberglass liner for easy maintenance, separate shower sump pump.
- Aft head – OVER-SIZED with sink and counter, vanity mirror with storage behind it, wall mirror, Jabsco toilet, locker under sink, hot and cold water with shower, opening port for light and ventilation, fiberglass liner for easy maintenance, separate shower sump pump, new macerator, new diverter valves and new holding tank.
- Forward stateroom – Large V-berth, hanging locker, vanity area with counter and mirror, storage on shelves and lockers, storage under v-berth, 12v overhead lighting, 20″ x 20″ opening deck hatch, opening port
- Aft stateroom – With large double berth, hanging locker, storage on shelves and lockers, storage under berth, 12v overhead lighting, opening ports and hatches
- L-shaped galley located on port side aft of salon
- 3-burner stainless steel propane stove with oven
- Double round stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressurized water with accumulator tank
- 12v top loading 4 cu.ft. refrigerator
- Storage under sink
- Opening port over stove for light and ventilation
- Ample storage in lockers and drawers
- Raymarine Axiom GPS/Plotter/Radar Overlay (2019)
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot AutoHelm
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Indicator
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth Indicator
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Angle Indicator
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed Indicator
- Volvo Penta EVC Engine Controls
- Xantrex Battery Monitor
- iCOM IC-M802 VHF (Salon)
- iCOM IC-M56 VHF (Salon)
- West Marine VHF580 (Cockpit VHF)
- JVC KD-605 Sound System
- 12v and 110 AC Systems
- Solar Panel with EP Solar MT50 Controller
- (2) Interstate SRM-4D house batteries in cockpit locker for house
- (1) Interstate C31-1000 engine start battery
- 110V Shore power with cord
- 12v Electrical breaker panel at navigation station
- 110v Electrical breaker panel under navigation table
- Electric bilge pump
- Water heater
Sails & Rigging
- Full butten main sail (2015)
- Head sail on roller furling (2015)
- Mack Sails Mack Pack stack pack system
- (2x) ST46) Winches
- (2x) ST40 Winches
- (3x) ST30 Winches
- Danforth Anchor
- 250′ Galvanized Chain
- Electric Windlass
- Canvas Dodger w/ Windshield Cover
- Canvas Bimini
- Yamaha 4-Stroke 9.9 HP Kicker (2019)
- 8′ RIB Tender
- Stainless Steel Engine Davit
- (2x) Pelican Kayaks with Stainless Steel “J” Rail Mounts
The Beneteau First 38s5, an excellent performing racer/cruiser designed by Jean Berret with a beautifully stylish interior by Philippe Starck, is a boat that will meet or exceed the standards of the most discerning sailors. A medium/light displacement hull and a powerful rig combine to make this an easy to handle and hard to beat performer. Combined with the striking mahogany interior woodwork inspired by Starck, the 38s5 was a popular addition to the Beneteau First Series.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call or email email@example.com or 250-755-5887