1990 Tollycraft 39 Sport Yacht CPMY
View Full Specifications
RELIABLE CUMMINS DIESELS, TOLLYCRAFT QUALITY, AND CLEAN DESCRIBE “EMILY MARIE” – CURRENT OWNER’S HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE AT KEEPING HER SYSTEMS UPDATED AND ENGINES TUNED!
This Ed Monk designed quality Northwest built “Sport” model features a low-profile deckhouse creating a sleek euro-style appearance. Enjoy cruising from the enclosed flybridge, sundeck or large cockpit area. Full electronics package with Mathers electronic controls. Salon/Galley is bright with upgraded decor/ upholstery…FULL BEAM Master Aft Stateroom has walk-around queen bed, ensuite head w/shower, and lots of storage while the forward stateroom sleeps 3 in double/single stack bunks. Electric head systems. Enjoy the sleek beauty, quality and seaworthiness of this fine Tollycraft Sport Yacht.
- Serviced this Spring, So She’s Ready To Go!
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9L 370 Hp. Each (1996 Re-powered)
- Custom Hydraulic Lift Giving Great Engine Access (2022)
- Electronic Single Lever Controls
- Upgraded Raymarine Axiom Electronics Package With Radar (2020)
- 3000 Watt Inverter
- Kohler 13.5KW Genset
- Planar Diesel Heat & Marine Air A/C Reverse Heat System
- Custom Enclosed Fibreglass Flybridge Hard Top with Winter Cockpit Cover
- OceanAir RIB Package on a fantastic Seawise Davit System (2019)
MOORAGE – She has an amazing “easy in/ easy out” moorage slip which can be assumed.
MOTIVATED AND PRICED TO MOVE! – Contact our office direct today for a tour.
* * * * * Keep Scrolling for More Details * * * * *
- Rebuilt port and starboard turbo’s, including oil supply lines
- New after cooler on starboard engine
- After cooler on port engine cleaned and tested
- New injectors in both port and starboard engines
- Haul out including: New zincs, thru-hull inspection, new generator oil and fuel filters including oil change, impeller, and fluid change, new engine oil and fuel filters including oil change
- All fire extinguishers inspected
- Installed hydraulic lift system in aft cockpit for engine access
- New 8D start battery for port engine
- Upgraded battery isolator relay
- Installed a new 5 GPM water pump
- Haul out including: bottom paint, props inspected, cleaned, and painted with prop guard
- Windlass serviced and wiring upgraded
- Outboard engine received a full service and carburetor cleaning
- New macerator through hull installed
- Custom canvas tender cover
- New Raymarine Axiom 9” High Performance Multifunction Display GPS/Chart plotter/Radar
- New Raymarine Radar with 18” HD Digital Radome
- Interior soft decor upgrade: New custom upholstery on dinette seating, valances, headboard, flybridge bench seating. Galley flooring and backsplash updated. Insulation was added to the forward stateroom.
- New Canvas Strata Glass installed
- New start battery installed on starboard engine
- Upgraded wiring with new isolator switches located in transom hatch
- Installed new shower pump
- Replaced hot water lines
- Replaced all black water lines
- 11.5 ft OceanAir Aluminum RIB Tender added
- 9.9 HP Honda outboard engine added to tender package
- SeaWise Davit system added on swim grid
- New raw water hoses and exhaust hoses installed
- New antifreeze overflow mounts installed
- iCOM Marine VHF Radio installed
- Installed Victron house bank battery monitoring system
- Navigation lights changed to LED
- Installed new horn
“Emily Marie” has been thoughtfully updated by her current owners to give her a spacious and bright feel. Enter the yacht either from the starboard-side deck sliding door, leading you directly into the salon, or through the aft cockpit, granting access to the full-beam master stateroom located aft.
The master stateroom is a true retreat, featuring a centreline queen berth and private head with separate shower compartment.
Moving forward and up, you’ll reach the main salon, washed with natural light and plenty of space for entertaining. The galley is cleverly positioned, offering a convenient layout with plenty of room.
Continuing forward, you’ll find the guest stateroom. This features its own enclosed head and twin berths.
It’s worth noting the vessel maintains a comfortable 6’3” of headroom throughout. The interior woodwork is a neutral light ash finish and the salon has large surrounding windows flooding the space with light.
- New Upholstery (Interior and Exterior)
- New Galley Flooring
Galley & Domestic Systems
- Princess 120V AC 3-burner stove with oven
- NorCold upright refrigeration
- U-Line Ice maker
- Kenmore microwave
- Planar 8DM-12 Diesel heating
- Marine Air Systems AirConditioning
- 10 gallon hot water heater
- (2x) Galley Maid 12V Electric heads
- Built in vacuum system
- Tank monitoring system
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Axiom 9” High Performance Multifunction Display GPS/Chart plotter/Radar (New, 2020)
- Raymarine Radar with 18” HD Digital Radome (New, 2020)
- Raymarine ST8002 AutoPilot
- Bennet trim tabs
- Mather single lever electronic controls
- iCOM Marine VHF (New, 2019)
- Ritchie 4” Compass
- Samsung TV
Electrical Supply Systems
- Kohler 13.5 kW Generator
- (1x) 8D Battery (New in 2022)
- (1x) Group 24 Battery
- (2x) Group 31 Batteries
- (2x) 6V Batteries
- (6x) GC2 6V Batteries
- Magnum 3100W Inverter
- Xantrex True Charge 40 Battery charger
- Victron battery monitoring system (New, 2019)
- 30 Amp shore power with 30/50 Amp adapter (New, 2020)
- (2x) 2000 GPH Rule Bilge pump
- (2x) 1100 GPH Rule Bilge pumps
- 800 GPH Rule Bilge pump
- 24” Lifering with 50′ of floating line
- 25 kg Rocna Vulcan anchor
- 300 ft of 5/16” galvanized gain on stainless steel anchor swivel with an additional 100 ft of nylon rode
- Lewmar 12V Windlass
- OceanAir 11.5 ft Aluminum RIB
- Custom canvas tender cover (New, 2021)
- Honda 9.9 HP Outboard Engine (New, 2019)
- SeaWise Davit System
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Charles at (250) 755-5887 for more information or to schedule a viewing.